Web/App SICOR telecare El Corte Inglés
This section includes information on the conditions of access and use of this website and/or App that must be known by the user.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the user is informed that this is the corporate website/App of SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés, a brand owned by SICOR SEGURIDAD EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L. (hereinafter, "SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés"), whose identification data are detailed below:
SICOR SEGURIDAD EL CORTE INGLÉS, S.L.
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B84128032
Registered Office: C/ Maestro Alonso, No 2 24. 28028 MADRID
Phone number: (+34) 91 840 39 39
Registration Data: Madrid Mercantile Registry: Madrid Mercantile Registry: Volume 20.533, Folio 66, Page M-363.412.
Security Company Authorized by the Ministry of the Interior, registered in the National Registry of Private Security under No. DGP 3247.
Code of Conduct and Compliance: https://gruposicor.com/gobierno-corporativo/cumplimiento-normativo/
1.- Purpose of the portal www.sicorasiste.com and/or App
In our web applications and / or App we provide information about our company, and especially that relating to the products and services we offer, as well as those services that are accessible exclusively to customers registered on the website / App of SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés.
2.- Conditions of access and use of this web site/App
Access to the website/App is the sole responsibility of the Users, and implies acceptance and knowledge of the conditions of use contained therein that are in force at each access. SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés reserves the right to make, at any time, as many changes and modifications as it deems appropriate and necessary to these conditions of use without prior notice, so the User must read it carefully each time he/she intends to use any of the contents and services offered on the website/App, as these may have undergone modifications.
The use of the website/App and any of the services of the same attributes the condition of user and the acceptance without reservations of any kind, of each and every one of the present conditions of use, as well as those other particular ones that, in its case, govern the use of the website/App or the services linked to the same.
Some services of the website/App may be subject to special conditions that replace, complement or modify the present conditions of use and that must also be accepted by the users before starting the provision of the service in question. In particular, the conditions established in the HOME AND MOBILE TELEASSISTANCE SERVICES AGREEMENT must be taken into account, which shall be fully applicable to the service.
All information provided by the user must be truthful. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of the data communicated through the forms for registration, subscription or request for services. It is the user's responsibility to keep all the information provided to SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés permanently updated so that it corresponds, at all times, to the user's real situation. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the provider or third parties.
If the user decides not to accept all or part of these conditions, he/she should refrain from accessing the website/App and using its contents or services.
2.1- Obligation to make correct use of the website/App and its contents.
The user commits to the correct use of the web/App and utilities provided in accordance with the law, the present Terms of Legal Use, the HOME AND MOBILE TELEASSISTANCE SERVICES AGREEMENT, and the instructions and warnings that are communicated to the user.
The User undertakes to make exclusive use of the website/App, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe current legislation and/or may be detrimental to the legitimate rights of SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés or any third party, and/or which may cause any damage or harm directly or indirectly.
To this end, the user will refrain from using any of the contents of the website/App for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these "Conditions of legal use", harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the website/App, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment (hacking) of SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés, other users, or other users of the website/App, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the web/App, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment (hacking) of SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés, other Users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
In particular, and by way of example only and not exhaustively, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way, is contrary to, undermines or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morals and good customs or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in such a way that it induces or could induce to error about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use that he/she makes or intends to make;
- violates the trade secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, to personal and family privacy or to one's own image;
- in any way undermine the credit of SICOR Telecare El Corte Inglés;
- infringes the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, as the case may be, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, constitutes unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés or third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored in said computer equipment;
- cause, due to its characteristics (such as format, length, etc.), difficulties in the normal operation of the service;
In accordance with the above, the user undertakes to use the contents made available to users on the website/App, meaning, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound contents, as well as its graphic design and source codes (hereinafter, the "Contents"), in accordance with the law, these Terms of Legal Use, the other notices, regulations of use and instructions brought to its knowledge, as well as with generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, and, in particular, it undertakes to refrain from:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted;
- delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés, the digital fingerprints or any other technical means established for their recognition. The user must refrain from obtaining or even attempting to obtain the contents by using means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the website/App where the contents are found or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the website/App, the services and/or the contents.
Specifically, the use of the photographic and audio/video files of SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés is subject to the following conditions: Their use for commercial purposes and/or further distribution is prohibited. The images and audiovisual resources available here are for the exclusive use of the media and for purely informative purposes, provided that their source is cited. Their use to illustrate activities, products or events of other companies is therefore prohibited. SICOR teleasistencia El Corte Inglés reserves the right to withdraw permission to use any of these images or audio/video files when it considers that they are being used for purposes that harm its interests in any way.
Users and, in general, those who intend to establish a hyperlink between their website and the SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés website/App (hereinafter, the "Hyperlink") must comply with the following conditions, subject to prior authorization:
- the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of the website/App or to the specific point authorized by SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés, but may not reproduce them in any way;
- no frame will be created on the web pages of the website;
- no false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés, as well as about the web pages of the site and/or App of its Products and/or Services;
- it shall not be stated or implied that SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés has authorized the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available on the web page on which the hyperlink is established;
- with the exception of those signs that form part of the hyperlink itself, the web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, business sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés; and
- the web page on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any third party rights.
The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between SICOR teleasistencia El Corte Inglés and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by SICOR teleasistencia El Corte Inglés of its contents or services.
2.2.- Services offered.
SICOR telecare El Corte Inglés offers the following services, among others, through its website/App:
- Information about SICOR telecare El Corte Inglés, its services, products and facilities.
- Publication of the catalog of products and services offered.
- Calculator, in order to simulate an indicative budget and arrange a visit for the analysis and real needs of the client, and to be able to submit a firm offer.
- Information on safety tips and aids.
- Possibility of contacting SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés to request information, make a suggestion or submit a job application.
- Registration as a user of the website/App, to have access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered customer, such as e.g. access to monthly billing, access to images and recordings, connect or disconnect the security system, etc.
2.3.- Industrial and intellectual property rights
The user undertakes to respect the industrial property rights of SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés. The use or granting of access to the website/app does not imply the granting of any rights over the trademarks, trade names or any other distinctive sign used therein.
The user may download the website/app on his terminal provided it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, and therefore may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, transfer, transform or use the content of the website/app for public or commercial purposes.
Likewise, the contents are the intellectual property of SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés, without any of the exploitation rights or any other rights that exist or may exist on said contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website/App being transferred to the user by virtue of what is established in these Legal Conditions of Use.
2.4.- Duration of the service
SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the website/App. Whenever reasonably possible, prior warning will be given of any interruptions in the operation of the website/App. Neither does SICOR teleasistencia El Corte Inglés guarantee the usefulness of the website/App for the performance of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the website/App is for an indefinite period of time; however, SICOR teleasistencia El Corte Inglés reserves the right to suspend access without prior notice to users who, in its opinion, breach the rules of use of its website/App and to take the appropriate legal action. Furthermore, SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés reserves the right to restrict access to some sections of the website/App to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or groups of users by providing them with an access password for which they will be responsible.
Exclusion of liability
SICOR Teleasistencia El Corte Inglés makes every effort to avoid any errors in the contents of the website/App.
SICOR teleassistance El Corte Inglés excludes any liability for damages of any nature possibly arising from:
- Interruption of the operation or unavailability of access to the website/App.
- Privacy and security in the use of the web/App by the User, and/or unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
Protection of personal data
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, as well as with the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), all users who provide or will provide their personal data will be previously informed in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned regulation.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The parties submit, at their option, to the Courts and Tribunals of the user's place of residence, provided that he/she resides in Spain, and to those of the capital city of Madrid in any other case, for the resolution of conflicts and with waiver of any other forum, to the Courts and Tribunals of the user's place of residence, provided that he/she resides in Spain, and to those of the capital city of Madrid in any other case.
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
SICOR SEGURIDAD EL CORTE INGLES, S.L. All rights reserved.